About the Pan European High Security Printing Conference
The Pan European High Security Printing™ Conference is an annual event that focuses on government-specified and issued documents. These include currency, fiduciary documents, excise stamps, ID cards, e-passports, visas, vehicle documents and licences, with a particular emphasis on banknotes and the emerging technologies for ID and travel documents. Speakers are specialists in their field providing technical presentations, include some regional case studies. Running in tandem with the event is a trade exhibition of over 40 exhibitors working in the currency, e-passport, smart card, authentication and related industries.
The conference, which provides excellent networking opportunities alongside the programme and exhibition, is complemented by a number of social events, including a welcome cocktail reception and gala dinner.
Attendance at the Pan European events is generally in the region of 300 with attendees from all parts of the globe, although this event focuses on Central/Eastern Europe and the CIS states. This provides an excellent opportunity to meet senior level decision makers in one location and will be of interest to those companies already working in, or looking to expand into the region.
Government organisations are provided an attractive fee structure whilst delegates who live and work in the region are also eligible for reduced rates.
Why you should attend
The success of the High Security Printing™ Conferences is based on being:
1. Regional: Convenient and accessible, with many of the topics specific to the issues and challenges of the region itself.
2. Technical: A particular emphasis is placed on innovative and emerging technologies for document protection, reinforced by the two workshops, which delve much deeper into their specific subjects to give a practical, hands-on and detailed understanding.
3. Medium-sized: With around 250-300 delegates and a trade show of 35 or so exhibitors, the conference is sufficiently intimate that you can easily meet the people you plan to while also making new contacts and finding new products and opportunities.
4. Value for Money: Financially-attractive, offering value for all categories - sponsors, exhibitors, and delegates - with additionally special rates for government and regional delegates.
Previous Pan European High Security Printing™ Conferences were held in:
- Milan (2014) - Read the review
- Prague (2013)
- St Petersburg (2012)
- Vienna (2011) - read the review
- Berlin (2010) - read the review
- Warsaw (2009)
- Prague (2008)
- Budapest (2007)
- Sofia (2006)
- Kiev (2005)
- Berlin (2004)
The Pan European High Security Printing™ Conference and its sister event, the Asian, Middle East and African High Security Printing™ Conference, were acquired from Cross Conferences by Reconnaissance International - specialists in consultancy, publishing and events for the authentication and related markets - in April 2009. Adding to these is a new event, the Latin American High Security Printing™ Conference, which took place for the first time in July 2012 in Rio de Janeiro. All three events are held annually.
Click here to visit the website for the Asian, Middle East and African High Security Printing™ Conference.
Click here to visit the website for the Latin American High Security Printing™ Conference.